Morningside Presbyterian Church has been a Morningside neighbor since its founding in 1925, first at the corner of N. Morningside and N. Highland Avenues, and on our present site since 1946. Initial construction was completed in 1949 and the steeple was added in 1955. A capital campaign completed in 2009 added a new entrance and welcome center, and made all four levels of the building accessible via elevator. Surrounded by beautiful neighborhoods, the church sits in the midst of a park-like setting. We seek to be good stewards of our building by keeping it in good repair and by joyfully using it for ministry and mission to our congregation and community.
Click the following links for directions to our church campus at 1411 North Morningside Drive, Atlanta, GA 30306, floor plans for our facility, and building-use policies regarding its use.